7th Annual Taste of South Lake – November 2, 2017
- Taste of South Lake is located at Clermont’s Waterfront Park
- Address: 330 3rd Street, Clermont, FL 34711
- Event Times: The event is from 5 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Vendors will begin serving food and beverages at 5 p.m.
- Best of… Awards Presentation will be at 8:15 p.m.
- Last call for all food and beverages served will be 8:30 p.m.
- Entrance: The gate entrance is located on the South Lake Trail side of the event site (closest to the waterfront).
- All tickets purchased online will be available for pick-up at Will Call, located at the event site. Will Call will open at 5 p.m. through 8 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 2.
- Guests must be 21 or order to receive a wristband. Only those with wristbands will be served alcoholic beverages. Please plan to show a valid driver’s license.
- Children under the age of 12 years old are free.
- All guests must have a ticket in order to enter the event gates. Tickets will be available for purchase at the event site. Tickets at the door will be $30.
- Refund Policy: All ticket sales are final. If you are unable to attend the event, tickets may be transferred to another party.
- Parking will be available at the Waterfront Park location adjacent to the Highlander Pavilion. Overflow parking will be located at the Bell Ceramic lot (located off 2nd street).
For more information, please contact the South Lake Chamber of Commerce at 352-394-4191 or email email@example.com